SITE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. SOME INFORMATION MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE.
Please read these before proceeding to Registration
1. It is every player’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with tournament rules and procedures. Tournament information is available on the tournament web site at www.ncleaguetennis.com as well as the 2017 Championship Procedures and the 2017 National, Section and State League Regulations
2. No alcohol is to be brought by a player to any site. If you are allowed to have it at a given facility, it will be available for purchase on site or will be provided for you. Absolutely no alcohol is permitted on school grounds or in public parks.
3. Players should register for tournament and weather related text messages by sending 2017COMBO1 (Week 1) or 2017COMBO2 (Week 2) to 84483. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Each player must be listed on the team’s TennisLink roster, have played the required matches to qualify, have a current USTA membership through November, 2017 and have registered for the tournament for the team they are participating on to be eligible to play. Players may play on a maximum of 2 teams each weekend as long as they are not in the same age division and in the same level. Each team requires a separate tournament registration. No scheduling considerations will be given for players on 2 teams or for teams with players on multiple teams.
5. Be nice to the site coordinators and other volunteers. They are giving up their time to provide you with an outstanding tournament experience.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR WEEK 1 (5.0/6.5/8.5)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR WEEK 2 (5.5/7.5/9.5)