September 6-9, 2018
Jenny Phelps, Director of Adult Leagues
Phone: (336) 852-8577
Tournament Headquarters will be in the Expo Center at the Crowne Plaza Resort, 1 Resort Drive, Asheville
All Players must use the Online Registration at www.ncleaguetennis.com to register. If you have any issues with the registration system, email Cole Newsome at Cole@nctennis.com or call us at 336-852-8577 for assistance. This is not the TennisLink system. Being registered on your team in TennisLink does not register you for the State Championships.
Any team dropping out after the Team Registration Deadline (Monday, August 13, 2018) will be required to pay a $300 penalty. Any registration fees paid up to that point will not be refunded.
$25 per player entry fee, plus a $1 PayPal fee.
T-shirts will be available for purchase at the Vendor Village located in the Expo Center and at various sites throughout the tournament.
All teams are required to pick up their registration materials PRIOR TO their first match. The tournament room will be open on Wendesday evening from 5 PM until 7 PM and each morning at 7 AM. Any team representative can register the team (captain, player, friend, etc.). Failure to register prior to the team's first match can be grounds for disqualification from the tournament.
You will receive an updated copy of the schedule at Registration. Any information received previously as to match time, place or team to be played is to be disregarded. A complete schedule of play will be posted at the Tournament Headquarters. Please check your scheduled match times for the tournament.
- Tentative Schedule: Updated 9/4 at 2:15 PM This schedule is tentative and subject to change. There have been significant changes to the schedule. A final copy of the schedule will be in each Captain Packet at registration.
- Registered Players: Updated 9/4 at 11 A.M.
- Tournament Information
- Championship Procedures
- Interactive Map: Hotel and court locations with easy-to-find directions.
- Player Socials: Thursday and Friday from 3-7 PM at the Expo Center. Free beer and appetizers. Adults only, please.
- Tournament Registration
- Wildcard Procedures
- Asheville Adventure Center promotional offer: 20% discount using code "TENNIS"
- Turning Sweet Dreams into Full Plates Initiative: Help feed families in Western North Carolina