June 14-17, 2018
Lake Norman, NC
Jenny Phelps, Director of Adult Leagues
Phone: (336) 852-8577
Tournament Headquarters will be at the Comfort Suites, 14510 Boulder Park Drive, Huntersville, NC 704-875-6220
All Players must use the Online Registration at www.ncleaguetennis.com to register. If you have any issues with the registration system, email Cole Newsome at Cole@nctennis.com or call us at 336-852-8577 for assistance. This is not the TennisLink system. Being registered on your team in TennisLink does not register you for the State Championships.
A player may play on a maximum of 2 teams. There will be no scheduling accommodations made. The player must be listed on both the TennisLink roster and have registered for the tournament for both teams.
Any team dropping out after the Team Registration Deadline (Thursday, May 31st) will be required to pay a $300 penalty. Any registration fees paid up to that point will not be refunded. This includes any team that accepts a wildcard after the Team Registration Deadline and then later withdraws.
$25 per player entry fee, plus a $1 PayPal fee.
T-shirts will be available for purchase in the Tournament Room and at various sites.
USTA North Carolina has partnered with Rainedout.com for its 2018 State Championships to provide you with up-to-the-minute updates on any changes made to the schedule as a result of inclement weather. To subscribe, text the word "201818S" to 84483. You will get a response that says, "Welcome! RainedOUt mobile alerts-4msgs/mo. Msg&data rates may apply." You are then signed up to receive any texts sent out by the 18 & Over tournament only.
Comfort Suites, 14510 Boulder Park Drive, Huntersville. Teams must pick up their Captain Packets either between 5 PM and 7 PM Wednesday, June 13th OR BEFORE their first match in the tournament room.
Player Socials: Click link for details. Thursday at Peninsula Yacht Club. Friday at Primal Brewery.
- Registered Players: Updated 6/13 at 1 P.M.
- Tournament Registration
- Tournament Information
- Heat Related Illnesses
- Tentative Schedule: Updated 6/12 at 11:30 AM. This schedule is tentative and subject to change. Captains will receive a final schedule in their Captain Packet at registration.
- Weather Updates: To subscribe to the text message service, text the message 201818S to the number 84483.
- Championship Procedures
- Interactive Map (with directions)
- Winston Salem Open ticket promotion
- Omega Sports discount for players
- Wildcard Procedures
- Sectional Championships
- Dining Guides: River Run, Cornelius Road Park, CRCN, Edgemoor Park, Jetton Park, Hopewell High School, Holbrook Park, Lake Norman Tennis Center, North Meck Park, Peninsula, Westport.
Share your love of the game. Encourage a friend to TryTennis!