June 1-3, 2018
Jenny Phelps, Director of League Tennis
Phone: (336) 852-8577
Men’s & Women’s 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 9.0
Tournament Headquarters will be located at Pinetop Sport Club, 3723 Pinetop Road, Greensboro
Tournment merchandise will be available in the tournament room daily and during team registrations.
All Players must use the Online Registration at www.ncleaguetennis.com to register. If you have any issues with the registration system, email Cole Newsome at Cole@nctennis.com or call us at 336-852-8577 for assistance. This is not the TennisLink system. Being registered on your team in TennisLink does not register you for the State Championships.
A player may play on a maximum of 2 teams. There will be no scheduling accommodations made. The player must be listed on both the TennisLink roster and have registered for the tournament for both teams.
Any team dropping out after the Team Registration Deadline (Monday, May 21st) will be required to pay a $300 penalty. Any registration fees paid up to that point will not be refunded. This includes any team that accepts a wildcard after the Team Registration Deadline and then later withdraws.
$25 per player entry fee, plus a $1 PayPal fee.
T-shirts and other tournament merchandise will be available for purchase in the Tournament Room at Pinetop Sport Club.
USTA North Carolina has partnered with Rainedout.com for its 2018 State Championships to provide you with up-to-the-minute updates on any changes made to the schedule as a result of inclement weather. To subscribe, text the word "201855S" to 84483. You will get a response that says, "Welcome! RainedOut mobile alerts - 4msgs/mo. Msg&data rates may apply." You are then signed up to receive any texts sent out by the 55/65 & Over tournament only.
MANDATORY REGISTRATION (Captains or a team representative)
Pinetop Sport Club
Thursday, May 31st between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM OR BEFORE your 1st match.
You will receive an official copy of the schedule at registration. Any information received previously as to match time, place or team to be played is disregarded. A complete schedule of play will be posted at the Tournament Headquarters. Please check your scheduled match times for the tournament.
- Registered Players: Updated 5/31 at 11:00 A.M.
- Tournament Information
- Player Social
- 2018 Championship Procedures
- Hotel Information
- Tournament Registration
- Weather Updates: To receive weather updates via text message, text 201855S to the number 84483.
- Wildcard Procedures
- Tentative Schedule: Updated 5/29 at 3:00 PM. This schedule is tentative and subject to change. Captains will receive a final copy of the schedule in their captain packet at registration.
- Interactive Map (with directions)
- Tournament Courts
- Starmount Forest Country Club: The Bistro will be open to tournament players and guests at the following days and times: Friday: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM; Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Cash or credit card accepted.
Share your love of the game. Encourage a friend to TryTennis!