June 9-12, 2016
Lake Norman, NC
Jenny Phelps, Director of Adult Leagues
Phone: (336) 852-8577
Tournament Headquarters will be at the Comfort Suites, 14510 Boulder Park Drive, Huntersville, NC 704-875-6220
All Players must use the Online Registration at www.ncleaguetennis.com to register. If you have any issues with the registration system, email Matt@nctennis.com or call us at 336-852-8577 for assistance. This is not the TennisLink system. Being registered on your team in TennisLink does not register you for the State Championships.
Any team dropping out after the Team Registration Deadline (Saturday, May 28, 2016) will be required to pay a $300 penalty. Any registration fees paid up to that point will not be refunded. Lake Norman Tennis Association has designated Serenity House as the recipient of any default fees collected.
$25 per player entry fee, plus a $1 PayPal fee.
T-shirts will be available for purchase in the Tournament Room and at various sites.
USTA North Carolina has partnered with Rainedout.com for its 2016 State Championships to provide you with up-to-the-minute updates on any changes made to the schedule as a result of inclement weather. To subscribe, text the word "2016LAKE" to 84483. You will get a response that says, "Welcome! RainedOUt mobile alerts-4msgs/mo. Msg&data rates may apply." You are then signed up to receive any texts sent out by the 18 & Over tournament only.
Comfort Suites, 14510 Boulder Park Drive, Huntersville. Teams must pick up their Captain Packets either between 5 PM and 7 PM Wednesday, June 8th OR BEFORE their first match in the tournament room.
PLAYER SOCIAL: Thursday, June 9th, 5-7 PM at the host hotel, Comfort Suites Huntersville, 14510 Boulder Park Drive. Hor D'oeuvres and beer compliments of D9 Brewing Company.
PLAYER PARTY: Friday, June 10th, 6:30 - 11:00 PM at the River Run Indoor Tennis Courts. 18801 Greyton Lane, Davidson. Asian themed buffet, DJ, cash bar, team photos.
- Tournament Information
- Heat Related Illnesses
- Tentative Schedule: June 8, 2016: This schedule is tentative and subject to change. Note time change to 4.5 M PIED/METRO match. Captains will receive a final copy of the schedule in their captain packets.
- Player Party: Click on link for Player Party information.
- Practice Courts
- Weather Updates
- Championship Procedures
- Interactive Map (with directions)
- Tournament Courts
- Sectional Championships
- Dining Guides: River Run, CRCN, Jetton Park, North Meck High School, Hopewell High School, Holbrook Park, Hough High School, Lake Norman Tennis Center, Mallard Creek High School, North Meck Park, Peninsula, Westport.
- Killington's VIP Card: Print a copy for 20% off at Killingtons.